- The Greater St.Lucia Wetlands Park offers visitors a wide variety of fauna & flora with over four hundred different tree species it provides sustanance for a wide variety of Animal and Bird Life. This world Heritage site, the first of many in South-Africa is just a short 20 minute drive from the Celtis Guest House.
- On the way you will pass Monzi. Situated between Mtubatuba & St.Lucia, this little farm town provides Golfing facilities and a Bird Park.
- The town of St.Lucia provides tours ranging from Deep Sea fishing Charters through to Hiking trails, there are Hippo & Croc tours on the Estuary and Whale Watching on the Ocean.
- The Hluhluwe/Umfolozi Game Reserves are to the north, here one can view the big 5 in their natural enviroment before grabbing lunch at either the Hill Top restaurant or one of the many pic-nic sites over the reserve.
- For the avid Scuba Diver there are locations such as Cape Vidal and Sodwana Bay, both within driving distance from Celtis B&B.
- The town of Mtuba has a golf course, banking facilities and a variety of shops to stock up for you tours. It is the most centrally situated for easy access to all the wonders of the surrounding area.
- The area is rich in Culture and provides a great variety of tours and attractions. All of which can be booked from Celtis B&B. Just enquire at reception.